Personal Information protection policy
When using personal information
KSP, Inc. (hereinafter called “the Company”) ) complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations, and provides information that can identify customers held by the Company (hereinafter called “personal information”). Based on the recognition that the proper handling of personal information is an important social responsibility of the company, we have established the following basic policy on the protection of personal information.
- Establishment of a personal information
protection system The Company makes officers and employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information and establishes a management system related to the protection of personal information. In addition, the Company clarifies the management rules for the acquisition, use, and provide of personal information, and manages personal information appropriately.
- Acquisition of Personal Information When we acquire personal information, we will announce or notify the purpose of use and acquire it by lawful and fair means to the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. Personal information acquired by the Company means personal information provided by customers by the Company and personal information acquired by the Company or provided by third parties (including personal information contained in audio, images, images, etc.).
- Handling of personal in
formation 1) Use within the purpose of use The Company will not use personal information acquired in accordance with the above-mentioned 2. The Company respects the rights of customers with respect to personal information, and will respond in good faith in accordance with laws and regulations when customers request disclosure, correction, suspension of use or erasure of personal information. Personal information acquired by the Company will be used for the following purposes. 1. To provide sales guidance on the products and services handled by the Company. 2. In addition to new service planning and quality improvement, we will conduct questionnaire surveys to customers to improve customer satisfaction and perform breakdown diagnosis. 3. To provide the following personal information to product and service users as part of the service. 4. To perform the necessary tasks for responding to inquiries from customers and for the implementation of prompt services, etc. 5. To take responses based on the regulations of laws and regulations or the notices and guidance of administrative authorities. 6. Other purposes of use announced or notified when obtaining personal information. 2) Safety management measures for personal information The Company will take appropriate organizational, physical, and technical safety management measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, and to manage personal information safely. In addition, we will appropriately take human safety management measures, such as efforts to educate and enlighten officers and employees who handle personal information, for the protection of personal information. 3) Providing personal information to third parties The Company will not provide personal information acquired in accordance with the above-mentioned 2. to a third party without the consent of the customer, except in cases where it is recognized by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other related laws and regulations. 4) Subcontractor Management Company, which handles personal information, may provide personal information acquired in accordance with the above-mentioned 2. to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use announced or notified. Even in this case, the Company will request the subcontractor to properly handle the personal information provided by the Company and will manage it appropriately.
- Measures in the event of an accident In the event of a leakage of personal information, etc., the Company will investigate the facts and causes, implement measures to prevent secondary damage, measures to prevent recurrence, etc., and will respond appropriately.
- Continuous improvement The Company will make continuous improvements so that personal information is handled appropriately. In addition, we will reflect the improvements in this basic policy from time to time.
Consultation desk regarding the handling of personal information
KSP Business Management Department 044-819-2001
Handling of Personal Information on this websiteThe Company clarifies the handling method on this page to help customers understand how to acquire, use, and protect customers’ personal information in “ksp.or.jp” and “ksp.co.jp” (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) operated by the Company.
“About personal information provided by customers themselves”
In order to provide customers with information about our services, we will provide personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, and e-mail address from you. In addition, the Company may ask for personal information other than these for the purpose of providing information in accordance with the customer’s request, but in this case, except for some required items, we will provide information at the customer’s own option.
“Information collected by this website”
“The purpose of use of customers”
personal information is described on this page, as well as on each page where the customer registers the personal information on this website. The Company will not use the personal information registered by the customer on each page for a
ny purpose other than the one described on the page.
“Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties”
Depending on the type of service requested by the customer on this website, we may notify a third party of your personal information, and in this case, when applying for use of the service, we will inform you about providing information to a third party a
nd ask for your consent. In addition to the above cases, we will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties without your prior consent. However, we may disclose or provide information without refusing to the customer in cases where it is urgent to protect human life or human rights, when cooperating with requests based on laws and regulations by judicial bodies, police, etc., or in accordance with other laws and regulations.
“Management of Personal Information”
In addition to the personal information provided by customers when using this website, the Company implements strict data management so as not to lose or damage it in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations. In addition, under the person in charge of managing this website of the Company, we have implemented appropriate access controls and implemented strict security measures to prevent leakage to third parties or altered from the outside. When outsourcing operations related to the operation of this website or the use and management of customers’ personal information, the Company will strictly supervise and manage the handling of personal information by the subcontractor.
“About your responsibility”
This website may have links to other websites, but please check the linked site for the handling of personal information on the linked site. Use of this website is the responsibility of the customer. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of various information obtained using your personal information from this website and other websites linked to this website, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Customers can request disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, use, suspension of third-party offering, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “disclosure, etc.”) of the personal information of customers held by the Company in the procedures prescribed by the Company. For requests for disclosure, etc. of personal information, or inquiries regarding customer personal information acquired or held by the Company, including complaints, etc., please contact the following contact point.
” Consultation desk regarding the handling of personal information KSP Business Administration Department 044-819-2001
“Changes to this Policy”
The Company may review and revise the above handling methods as appropriate. In the case of revision, we will make it known by display on this website and other appropriate methods, or notify the customer.
“Handling cookie information”
The Company collects information (hereinafter, “cookie information”) about the access history and usage of this website of customers, including identifiers such as IP addresses, using cookies and other tracking technologies.
1. The Company will use cookie information and the results of analyzing it for the following purposes. Statistical information does not include information that identifies a specific customer, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or credit card number.
(1) To statistically analyze the usage history of this website, etc., and to utilize it to improve the convenience of this web
(2) To customize the display information of this website individually according to the customer
(3) To deliver our advertisements on websites managed by the Company and its affiliates
2. The Company may use the tools in the table below to acquire and analyze cookie information in order to deliver advertisements, etc. of the Company on the Company’s website according to the customer. Please refer to the website of each tool company for information on how to stop handling information obtained by each tool and sending information to the tool. * Main tools used by the Company for
information acquisition and analysis ,etc.
(1) Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
(2) BowNow（Mtame, Inc.）
* For BowNow, you can opt-out (not recognize the history of actions such as site access status) by clicking on the following URL.
stopping the transmission of information to the tool, the distribution of advertisements, etc. on this website according to the customer will be stopped, but normal advertisements, etc. that do not depending on the customer’s attributes, behavior information, etc. will be continuously distributed. If you change your PC, smart device or browser, or delete cookies, you will need to stop sending information to the tool again.
3. In order to display advertisements such as the Company on other companies’ websites, the Company may provide statistical information on this website to advertising distribution companies that are entrusted with advertisement distribution. In addition, the advertisement distribution by the advertising distribution company can be stopped by performing the opt-out procedure on the opt-out page of the advertising distribution company. By opting out, advertisements, etc. will be stopped by advertising distribution companies, but normal advertisements, etc. that do not based on customer attributes, behavior information, etc. will be delivered continuously. If you change your PC, smart device or browser, or delete cookies, you will need to opt out again. If you have any questions, such as confirmation of where to provide statistical information on this website and procedures for stopping the delivery, please contact the “Consultation Desk regarding the Handling of Personal Information”.
“Registration and suspension of delivery of e-mail magazines”
1. We have distributed e-mail magazines to those who have exchanged business cards by our employees, participated in events hosted by the Company, inquired about it, and registered e-mail magazines from this website.
2. If you are requesting that your e-mail magazine be suspended, please use this form.
Amended on January 22, 2021